Whether your child is a beginner or intermediate fencer, our camps are designed to be a fun and challenging experience while focusing on teaching the campers proper technique, respect for the opponent and, mental and physical discipline. Unlike other fencing clubs, FSA‘s camps are limited to 16 fencers to maintain a teaching ratio of 8 fencers to 1 coach. This ratio allows your child to be engaged in a fencing focused activity during the day while providing the coaches the ability to instruct, interact and observe the fencers to maximize your child’s learning experience. Along with verbal coaching and physical drills, several technological tools are used to aid in teaching your child. Video replay is used during the sessions to accelerate learning and allow for visual feedback. On the afternoon of the last day of camp your child will be able to put all their new skills and techniques together and test them in a camp competition. During the competition parents are invited to observe these newly acquired skills.
FSA’s coaches are nationally and internationally recognized in the fencing community. All of our coaches have competed at the highest level representing their home country in major national and international events. Several of our coaches are past Olympians and are ranked in the top 32 fencers on the current circuit.
- Spring Camp April 10 – 14 2017 (Beginner and Intermediate)
- Beginner Summer Camp July 10 – 14 2017
- Beginner Summer Camp July 17 – 21 2017
- Intermediate Summer Camp July 24 – 28 2017
- Beginner Summer Camp July 31 – August 4 2017
- Beginner Summer Camp August 7 – 11 2017
- Intermediate Summer Camp August 14 – 18 2017
- Beginner Summer Camp August 21 – 25 2017
- Camp Time: 9am to 3pm
- Early drop off 8am – 9am and late pickup 3pm – 4pm available
- Camp Fee: $360
- Early Registration Discount: $40 (Fee reduced to $320)
- Early drop off & late pick up: $10 per hour